A good first step for anyone who wants to remove toxic chemicals from their body is to take Pure Body liquid zeolite detox drops. Zeolite acts like a magnet to trap and carry toxics out of your body via urine within 4-6 hours. You can take these drops alone or in combination with wholefood supplements that contain chlorophyll and other co-factors that assist in detoxification.
If you have any intestinal problems at all, start correcting those immediately. You can do this at the same time you are taking zeolite drops. Many toxic chemicals are processed in your liver and need to be removed from your body through your intestines. But if your intestines aren't moving, toxic chemicals in your body just get reabsorbed through the intestinal wall and recirculate back through your body.
Another way to start is to do a Whole Body Program cleanse, which supports both the structure and the function of your body’s natural cleansing abilities, allowing your body to heal itself.
It also may be that you need to start with a liver cleanse or a kidney cleanse, if these detox organs have been especially damaged by toxic chemical exposure. Read the descriptions of these products for symptoms that would indicate you need to start here.
* * *
Remember, virtually every symptom and illness is now associated with toxic chemicals we are exposed to in everyday life. Toxic chemical exposure is now so widely recognized as a factor affecting health that even the Centers for Disease Control are now tracking the type and amount of toxic chemicals we have in our bodies.
In my book Toxic Free I wrote:
Scientists say that everyone alive today is contaminated with at least 700 toxic chemicals in their bodies. It doesn’t matter where you live or what you do. Just being on this planet, every body is contaminated.
EPA biopsies of human fat show
• We all have polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in our bodies, from adhesives, carbonless copy paper, dyes, fluorescent light ballasts, inks, paints, pesticides, plastics, and many other consumer products. No longer manufactured or widely used since 1977, but still widespread in the environment. Currently our most significant exposure is in fish.
• We all have styrene in our bodies from styrofoam coffee cups and takeout food containers.
• We all have dichlorobenzene in our bodies from breathing fumes from air fresheners, mothballs, and toilet-deodorizer blocks.
• We all have xylene in our bodies from breathing gasoline, paint varnish, shellac, rust preventatives, permanent markers and cigarette smoke.
• We all have dioxins in our bodies. The major sources of dioxin are in our diet. Since dioxin is fat-soluble, it bioaccumulates, climbing up the food chain. A North American eating a typical North American diet will receive 93% of their dioxin exposure from meat and dairy products (23% is from milk and dairy alone; other large sources of exposure are beef, fish, pork, poultry and eggs). In fish, these toxicants bioaccumulate up the food chain so that dioxin levels in fish are 100,000 times that of the surrounding environment.
All these chemicals cause cancer as well as other illnesses.
All these chemicals and more are known to be stockpiled in everyone’s bodies, unless you have done something to remove them (I’ll discuss more about how you reduce your body burden by removing stored toxic chemicals in Chapter 4).
Everyone living in today's world needs to detox their body. There is just no question about it.
* * *
Why do we keep talking about the same basic nutrients over and over? Because so many people can benefit just from these basics.
If you do these basics, you create health in your body and you don't need a lot of other remedies to handle problems, just do the things that create health.
Dr Lund told me a story the other day about Vince Lombardi, the head coach of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960s. He led the team to three straight league championships and five in seven years, including winning the first two Super Bowls at the end of the 1966 and 1967 seasons. Dr Lund told me their success was due to basics, basics, basics. As the story goes, Lombardi walked into the locker room on the first day and said, "Gentlemen, this is a football."
The products we sell for detox are the basics. They remove toxics direct from your blood stream, they get your guts moving so chemicals processed by your liver are removed from your body instead of recirculating, they restore your detox organs so they can function better...in today's world where everyone is exposed to more toxic chemicals than their bodies can process, everyone needs these nutrients.
When I first met Dr Lund, he didn't ask me for my medical history, he asked me if I take probiotics. He asked me if I take enzyomes. He asked me if I exercised and how many hours of sleep I got each night, what I ate. Because these are basic to health.
So get ready...get set...and go detox your body!
Simple things you can do to help your body eliminate toxic chemicals. Read more...
Helping clients recover from health problems that result from exposure to toxics in everyday life since 1982.