Cucumber herb dip with celery
Cool, refreshing, and healthy, this dip is packed with probiotics from the Greek yogurt and cleansing cucumber
Inspired by a recipe from the Barefoot Contessa, I whipped this up in about 5 minutes.
Celery sticks provide the crunch instead of chips.
Actually what I did—after I took the photo—was add more grated cucumber until it was mostly cucumber and ate it with a fork as a salad. So wonderful!
Only a few weeks left to eat this while summer herbs are still available.
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated cucumber*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parseley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, including green ends
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Serve immediately.