If you are looking to boost your immune system try this delicious, warming latte. It packs a punch with immune-boosting ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
2 cup almond milk (homemade preferred)
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger (or ¼ teaspoon ground ginger)
Pinch black pepper
Optional: Sweeten with honey
- In a small saucepan, add all of the ingredients, except for the honey.
- Whisk over medium heat until heated but before boiling.
- Remove from heat, pour into 2 cups and let steep for 5 minutes.
- If sweetener is desired, add honey.
- If using fresh ginger, strain before drinking.