Super Search
 

Question from Dac

My wife painted a room in our house a few months back with a dark grey Behr paint and primer in one. Months later I still get a strong smell from it. She doesn’t think it’s bad but does smell it.  How do I get rid of it? Bake out seems to be not advised currently? Any advice? Also she painted a wall in another room off white Benjamin Moore regal select and I have no issues with it after one day

Lisa’s Answer

 

See below comments from Andy Pace of The Green Design Center.

ARE TOXIC PRODUCTS HIDDEN IN YOUR HOME?

Toxic Products Don’t Always Have Warning Labels. Find Out About 3 Hidden Toxic Products That You Can Remove From Your Home Right Now.