OK OK I finally found a nail polish that I can recommend. It’s “so natural it’s edible.” Really. Zero toxic fumes. And some ingredients are organic. This stuff smells like fruit. The polish goes on smoothly and has a beautiful finish. Vibrant color. I can’t find anything toxic about it. Takes longer to dry than toxic nail polish. And it washes right off with water. It’s really designed for little girls to play dress-up, and it wouldn’t stand up to a day of washing hands or dishes. But if you want to play dress-up for a special night out, or put it on your toe nails until your next shower, this would be great. I’m going to play with the sample they sent me.