Super Search

Question from Bonnie

Last year my dentist office had very strong smelling “natural” air freshner. They were using a small pulg in tabletop machine in each room that had a mist coming out of it. I think they said it was one of the eseential oils. I told them even the essential oils were harmful as I read it somewhere. The dentist said he would remove it if I could prove it was bad for chemical sensitivity, to send what I read. Do you have info I could send him? I have been going there about 20 years.

Lisa’s Answer

Here is an article I found referencing the problem.  I’m not aware of any scientific “proof” but this does identify that it is an issue for sensitive people.


Toxic Products Don’t Always Have Warning Labels. Find Out About 3 Hidden Toxic Products That You Can Remove From Your Home Right Now.